I have started a needlework project. It is a blackwork table cover from the book Embroidered Projects by Sue Hawkins but I have decided to throw a bit of colour into it. I had a few false starts and lots of unpicking until I got into the flow of it but I am going well now. Hopefully I can finish it before next weekend. It is on 36 count using one strand of embroidery thread. The measurement of the finished table cover in the book is 2.5 inches by 4.5 inches (6.4cm by 11.3cm) but I might need to alter mine slightly to fit onto the piece of fabric I have. I am really enjoying doing it and it is making me think of other embroidery projects I might enjoy. I am thinking of making some miniature felt bags with embroidery on them.
Hope you have all had a good weekend.