- Complete the Timeless Toys Project for the Undersized Urbanite Contest by May; and
- To complete unfinished projects and unmade kits (UFOs).
I have not included anything to do with my blog or miniature swaps. I love blogging and love following other blogs. That is on-going...
I have printed out each item on my to-do list and have added them on to a ring. As I complete them I can take the relevant item off the ring. Hopefully by the end of the year I will only have a few items left to do (of course knowing me I will probably also have added some new UFOs along the way). The ring of 'to-dos' and my complete To-Do List will sit by my computer so I cannot 'overlook' it!
You do not have to read through this list. As I say this list is to keep me accountable.
MY 2014 TO-DO LIST (in no particular order other than priorities):
1. Complete Selina Rose Gallery
2. Do Timeless Toys project to be completed by May for the Undersized Urbanite Contest
3. Complete 'Paper Mini' Toy kits for Timeless Toys (10 kits)
4. Complete Jean Day Toys kit
5. Type up Family Poems & send to family (long long overdue)
6. Clean and wallpaper The Laurels, add flooring and make any minor repairs (antique house)
7. Jeannetta Kendall Holly Kit (make up Holly for use in other projects)
8. Miniature Garden Centre Bay Tree Kit
9. Jane Harrop French Side Table Kit
10. Jane Harrop Noah's Ark Kit
11. House of Miniatures Mirror Kit
12. Complete Sugar & Spice Christmas Scene
13. Wallpaper the Amersham and add flooring & attend to minor repairs to roof (antique house)
14. Complete soft sculptured Camel
15. Complete 'Star' Rag Doll (own design)
16. Do 'Paper Minis' Book Kits (25) and complete Book Box Library Scene
17. Complete Mill Hill Bead and Needlework 'Toy Shop' picture
18. Miniature 'Sampler' kit in 48 count silk gauze
19. Help Jamie finishing shingling of roof of dolls house given to her by Nana
20. Do Edward's Christmas Box
21. Scene in old kettle
22. Create house for Marlon
23. Petite Properties Book-ends Kit
24. Set up a good filing system for miniature related papers and records
25. Experiment more with resin in miniatures
26. Pincushion Needlework Kit
27. Beaded Keyring Kit (instructions in Japanese!)
29. Organise all my embroidery cottons
I ALSO WANT TO LEARN:
31. To use my Dremel
32. To use my Scroll Saw
33. Adobe Photoshop Elements (photo editing)
34. Adobe Premiere (video editing)
Quite a list isn't it.
Oops, I've just found two partly made Teddy Bears that need completing. They might have to go on next year's list!