Friday, January 29, 2016

12Create

12Create has been my user name on a number of creative sites for many years and now it is the name of my new blog.

I will still be doing miniatures but I want to explore a whole lot of other crafts as well. 12Create reflects this change in my creative journey.

I will continue to use Myrtle Manor Miniatures for my miniature posts. However, I do hope some of you will want to follow me on my new blog also. I look forward to sharing my future creative adventures with you.

Please go to 12Create if you wish to following my musings about quilting and other crafts.


5 comments:

  1. I will see you over at your new online home. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know, can't wait to see all the things you will be creating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see all the things I will create also - whatever they will be. That is the fun of the journey.

      Delete